Springfield’s Premier New Home Neighborhood
Looking for a new custom home in a carefully designed, walkable and close-in neighborhood? Osprey Park, a new subdivision of homes in Springfield, Oregon is worth consideration. This two-phase development of 72 new homes are designed and built by Anslow & DeGeneault, Inc., an established builder of “Signature Homes.”
- New homes starting mid-$300,000
- Premier one and two-level homes from 1,500 to 3,000 square feet
- Custom home design by Anslow & DeGeneault, Inc.
- Fully fenced and landscaped
- K-12 Schools - Centennial Elementary, Hamlin Middle, Springfield High
The Osprey Park subdivision of new homes features wider streets for driving safety and guest parking. Street trees, sidewalks and street lights, makes this a true neighborhood. Your investment is protected by CC&R’s, Architectural Review, and minimum building areas for each lot. These premier new homes feature a variety of traditional styles, with distinctive touches to set each house apart. Ask us about attractive financing options available to home buyers.